Ionic Experience for RSA 2019
Migrating your business to the cloud requires you to rethink your data security controls. Implementing information security solutions in silos will fail. In a cloud-first world, controls must be data-centric, seamless and portable to build true end-to-end protection, control and visibility into every layer.
Join Ionic Security offsite at our exclusive rooftop space during RSA and learn how information security leaders at top global, highly-regulated enterprises are building their cloud migration strategies on the Ionic Data Trust Platform.
The Ionic Data Trust Ecosystem Event - THIS EVENT IS FULL
Wednesday | 3:30p- 6p | One Kearny Club
- Insight into how enterprise customers have deployed and integrated Ionic to create a truly data-centric approach to mitigating risk.
- Demonstrations into how technology partners have integrated their products with the Ionic Data Trust Platform to provide a unified data-centric security environment for their customers.
- Networking with enterprise security professionals, visionary vendors, and industry influencers and analysts.
- Great cocktails and appetizers
Meet with the Ionic Team at RSA
T-Th | 8:30a- 6p | One Kearny Club
- Don't just check a box when it comes to cloud compliance -- Implementing multiple, disparate controls to protect data is the cloud is madness. You simply cannot effectively manage and mitigate risk without a seamless and integrated approach to cloud data security.
- Ionic’s leading Data Trust Platform is the only cross-cloud solution with official collaborations with each of Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft while simultaneously bridging the gap to traditional line of business applications and developers alike.
- Schedule a private meeting, demo, or consultation
- WE WILL ALSO HAVE A RAFFLE FOR A $500 GIFT CARD
Ionic Developer Experience at RSA
Th | 12:30p- 2:30p | One Kearny Club
- Are you developing applications that deal with sensitive personal data?
- You’re an expert in developing first-rate applications that meet a client’s need, but the last thing you need to spend time on is enabling your application to encrypt and decrypt data, manage encryption keys, and define user access policies at machine scale . . . and then support it.
- Learn how you can create and manage keys, encrypt and decrypt data, and set fined-grained access controls with just a few lines of code.
- Lunch served between 12-1pm, beverages of all kind...we get it, Wednesday night is usually a fun night!
Relax, check email, and enjoy refreshments in the Lounge. Step out onto the rooftop terrace for fresh air and a beautiful view.
USE THE FORM TO RESERVE A SPOT or EMAIL email@example.com
On the show floor? Get an informal demo at our partner or customer booths McAfee MVISION (5745), BigID (3129), ReversingLabs (260), Department of Homeland Security (1565).
Our executive meeting space is just down the street from the conference.
For Uber codes to or from our venues, ask your Ionic rep.